Papaya Global provides global workforce management solutions to companies operating in 140+ countries. Through our innovative technology, we allow our customers to manage their global payrolls, EoRs, and independent contractors in an efficient, secure, compliant, and cost-effective manner.
Are you a seasoned B2B sales leader looking to put your talents to the test in a hyper-growth environment? If yes, then we may have a home for you at Papaya Global.
We are looking to hire a talented VP of Sales, reporting to the EVP of Global Sales. The VP, Americas will be responsible for leading all sales and business development colleagues in North and South America. This is an ideal position for a leader who is a self-starter and a proven builder of high-performing sales teams.
The Impact You’ll Make:
- Putting customers first.
- Managing and leading a high-performing B2B sales organization, currently comprised of 20+ SMB and Enterprise sales executives across the USA and Canada.
- Building the sales organization to become best-in-class, while expanding in current and new markets in LATAM.
- Leading by example, and earning “followership” from your fast-growing team.
- Constructing the ideal B2B sales organization structure in close partnership with the EVP, Global Sales, Chief Revenue Officer, and Human Resources team.
- Optimizing the entire sales process, from lead to go live, including the formation of an SDR team in Austin, TX.
- Developing and executing sales strategies to target, sign, and implement key customers.
- Working cross-functionally with Revenue Operations, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to harmonize how we go to market.
- Participating in relevant industry events to help drive leads and customer acquisition as well as promote the Papaya brand.
- 10+ years of relevant B2B Sales leadership experience within the Human Capital Management (HCM), payroll, fintech, or payments industries.
- Proven track record of successfully scaling sales organizations in high-growth environments.
- Consistent track record of managing high-performing Sales teams that meet/exceed sales targets.
- Ability to understand technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products.
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvements across the sales life cycle and drive efficiencies with sales tools.
- Experience building B2B Go-To-Market sales strategies across key industry verticals and customer segments.
- Comfortable working with and managing remote teams spread across multiple time zones and countries.
- A servant leader who has demonstrated his/her commitment to hiring, developing, and retaining top talent.
- Bachelor's degree preferred – a sense of humor and hutzpah required.