Papaya Global provides global workforce management solutions to companies operating in 140+ countries. Through our innovative technology, we allow our customers to manage their global payrolls, EoRs, and independent contractors in an efficient, secure, compliant, and cost-effective manner.
Reporting to the SVP of Global Operations, the Vice President of Operations – Americas, you will serve as a senior member of the broader Global Operations team, helping design the future of Customer Success and Operations at Papaya. This position requires a person that is highly collaborative and innovative with a track record of relentless and effective execution and is excited to tackle some of Ptapaya’s most challenging opportunities for improving the customer experience.
- Manage the growing team of Customer Success Managers, CS Operations and Payroll Experts in the Americas.
- Architect deployment of the teams’ resources to align with customer segments, deliver customer value and on-going capacity planning that will scale with growth projections.
- Drive customer success outcomes including increasing renewal rates, product adoption, expansion and advocacy while reducing churn.
- Act as a point of escalation in customer issues and cascade all customer feedback and inputs to internal teams.
- Attract and manage best-in-industry talent, fostering collaboration across the team, identifying development, learning opportunities, and coaching team members to uncover their highest potential.
- Provide guidance on organizational strategy, scorecards, and metric design. Establish reporting and KPI review cadence.
- Identify, develop, and implement processes and procedures that drive the effective and efficient operation of the team as well as ensure Papaya’s customers are receiving world class service.
- Partner with leadership on action plans and root cause analysis for performance opportunities, including follow up and measurement of plan execution.
- Work closely with leadership to define and continuously identify top strategic priorities and how to best execute/drive continuous improvement
- Implement and enhance enabling technologies, across the Customer Success and Operations teams.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 7 years’ experience leading customer success teams, ideally in a global organization.
- An obsession with customer-experience and a clear understanding of its impact on a business.
- Experience supporting implementation and on-going support of technical SaaS solutions, preferably in the Payroll/HR/EoR space
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) as well as interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Highly analytical and must be results-oriented with a strong foundation of integrity.
- Proven success building highly engaged, high-performing teams that everyone wants to be a part of
- Experience managing dispersed and/or remote teams