The US Controller will prepare the cross-border payments, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government/ authorities’ regulations, will support collection initiatives & will advise as to US tax requirements.
- Implement, maintain, and upload payments through multiple processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of supplier charges.
- Be the ‘go-to’ person and provide guidance and support on all US tax & regulatory aspects
- Prepare and support US tax submissions
- Prepare and maintain an accurate payments file with the relevant currencies pair for the correct legal entity
- Assist with the collection of monthly payments data & lead ACH initiatives
- Work with multiple bank accounts in multiple countries and currencies.
- Identify and recommend updates to payroll processing procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and related software.
- Proficient with banking system uses.
- General understanding of payroll aspects and components
Education and Experience:
- CPA (US)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics3-5 years of related experience required.