Papaya Global provides a cloud-based HR and payroll platform for global workforce management. The automated, cloud-based SaaS platform unifies all workforce management tasks under one platform – providing an end-to-end solution, from onboarding to ongoing management and cross-border payments. An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Total Rewards expert to join a dynamic, fast-growing start-up company.
- Lead all global compensation and benefits services, provide professional advice in all Total Rewards related expertise to our customers: benchmarking, best practice and trends, insurances, etc.
- Research and bring an in-depth understanding of external best practices and apply them to Total Rewards programs and technologies.
- Research and prepare presentations to customers
- Lead all other compensation-related processes outside Connect, such as off-cycle requests, market adjustments, restructuring, and retention packages
- Ensure regional and corporate policies, tax, guidelines, and training materials are properly implemented.
- Extensive knowledge in compensation & benefits global processes and programs, methodologies as well as familiarity with current and future trends in the rewards arena
- Able to implement global and complex programs and process in different countries
- Strong quantitative analytic capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to lead a professional dialog with business, HR managers, and other stakeholders.
- Service-oriented and client-focused.
- Able to work autonomously whilst consulting with higher levels in the organization
- Excellence in execution— the ability to resolve complex issues and complete multiple tasks within agreed timelines
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economy Or accounting
- 5 years experience of C&B (e.g. annual pay processes, surveys benchmark, salary review processes, benefits program implementation)
- Familiarity with unionized environments and international Tax and Labor Law
- Familiarity with global benefits structures and regulations
- Experience in working with financial concepts (P&L, cost center management, accruals)
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially in excel and PPT
- Excellent English verbal and writing ability