Papaya Global is a rapidly growing startup aiming to disrupt and simplify global payroll and employment. The combination of Papaya’s service and SaaS platform enables our customers, from startups to large enterprise companies, to expand their workforce globally, quickly and compliantly. Through our all-in-one global workforce platform, we connect companies to a global network of preferred suppliers and international payroll services.
We are looking for a Junior Technical Support who will help us drive our product and Technical Support to the next level. As Junior Technical Support at Papaya Global you will be the platform’s overseer, providing technical support to both internal and external customers while maintaining the highest quality of service. You will manage daily tasks and procedures for customers, handle customer integrations, and identify and research issues in the platform and find ways to solve them so our customers always have an optimal experience.
**please note the working days and hours are 15:00-0:00 Monday till Fridays.
- Provide tier 1 and 2 support to Papaya Customers for all Papaya products and integrations
- Research and investigate reported issues
- Help build and retain the technical support knowledge base and training materials
- Provide product feedback based on customer experience analysis
- Manage backend procedures for internal customers
- Experience in Technical Support (customer-facing) or QA.
- Understanding of agile and scrum methodologies
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box
- Team Player
- Friendly personality
- Open to working evening shifts
- Able to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a fast-pace and dynamic work environment
- Adaptive and love working in an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your team, and your process
- Collaborative, persistent, and self-directed
- Proactive, highly-organized, and able to manage multiple tasks
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills. Additional languages a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialogue
- Positive, professional, with a desire to learn