Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 100 countries.
We’re looking for a strong technical support engineer to join our growing team. You’ll be working closely with an amazing group of developers and account managers to maintain and improve the company product and service.
- Troubleshoot customer issues
- Identify workarounds solutions to the challenges customers are facing – either by explaining how the system should be used or by coming up with workarounds.
- Work with R&D on investigating bugs and suggesting fixes
- Communicating solutions to customers and to other teams in the company
- 2 years minimum experience as a Tier 2/3 technical support engineer
- Experience with AWS services
- Intermediate SQL knowledge
- Proven experience with databases (MySQL)
- APIs – SOAP or REST based
- Technical understanding and troubleshooting experience in web products and environments
- Strong client-focus and collaborative work style, able to understand and explain technical information
- Thrives under pressure
- Able to be the technical focal point for customers
- Collaborative work style
- Able to understand and explain technical information
- Experience with Linux, Mac and Windows platforms
- Familiarity with BI tools (Tableau, Qlik Sense)
- Experience with tools such as Auth0, Sendinblue , Loggly