Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay employees in more than 140 countries.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Talent Acquisition & HR Operations Partner to join our APAC team. You will be responsible for the E2E hiring process within all our APAC locations and support different HR-related activities and duties.
- Be responsible for supporting the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Drafting and reviewing job descriptions
- Entering and maintaining all applicant data in our ATS - Comeet
- Serving as a point of contact for candidates throughout the hiring and onboarding process
- Providing advice and consultation to managers and employees on all phases of the recruitment and/or staffing process.
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Design and implement company policies as part of the HR team
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
- Address employees’ queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations)
- Monitor key HR metrics
- Organized HR/culture events, employee birthdays, and holiday gifts, etc.
- MSc in Human Resources Management or CIPD qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition and HR Operations or similar role
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Hands-on experience managing the full recruiting cycle
- Strong customer service and communications (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Attention to details
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Experience designing compensation and benefits packages
- Additional experience / knowledge in payroll