Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay employees in more than 100 countries.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced talent acquisition to join our HR team. You will be responsible for the E2E hiring process within our Israeli location.
- Be responsible for supporting the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talents while creating a great candidate experience
- Draft and review job descriptions
- Screen resumes and perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Enter and maintain all applicant data in our ATS - Greenhouse
- Serve as a point of contact for candidates throughout the hiring and onboarding process
- Provide advice and consultation to managers and employees on all phases of the recruitment and/or staffing process.
- BSc in social science or equivalent, MSc is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in talent acquisition, preferably from a fast-paced start-up.
- Vast experience in talent sourcing on LinkedIn and other platforms
- Hands-on experience managing the full recruitment cycle
- Strong customer service and communications skills
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- High level of English – both written and spoken.
Nice to have
- Experience with global recruitment