Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll, payments, and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 140 countries. The cloud-based solution is easy to use and scale, ensures full compliance, and provides industry-leading BI and analytics.
As part of our ambitious growth strategy, Papaya Global is in search of a Strategic Partnership Director, Enterprise, with a strong track record in identifying, building, and cultivating partnerships and alliances in the global payroll, HR tech, PEO, and technology space.
As the Strategic Partnership Director, you will hold sole responsibility for designing and implementing Papaya Global’s Channel Partnership/Alliance program from the ground up; and you will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales and business development organization, as well as the growth of the company. You will be reporting directly to the Executive Vice President, Global Sales.
- Build Papaya Global’s Partnership and Alliance program and strategy for the Enterprise space, including a 30-60-90-120+ day channel partnership roadmap
- Identify and prioritize Enterprise partnership candidates. All partner-based routes to market are in scope, including but not limited to HCM technology companies, system integrators, regional and global payroll providers, CPA firms, law firms, recruiters, HR advisory firms
- Build and maintain sustainable channel partner relationships tied to ambitious but attainable KPIs and growth targets
- Develop business plans with each partner and ensure their successful execution thereof
- Define a go-to-market strategy for a portfolio of strategic service and technology partners
- Attend HR/payroll events and conferences, and networking functions with the objective of establishing new partner relationships and promoting the Papaya Global brand
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with the sales, marketing, product, and R&D teams to build a fully integrated channel partner ecosystem
- Collaborate closely with the global sales organization in closing pipeline opportunities that have been cultivated through partnerships and alliances
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and developments related to global payroll, HR, and technologies; and understand how to apply this in verbalizing the Papaya value proposition
- Present and demonstrate the Papaya Global value proposition and product offering, through compelling tailored proposals (Word and PowerPoint) and by hosting technology demos
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a related Global Channel Partner / Alliance management role
- Excellent English; written and verbal communication skills (additional language(s) a plus)
- Deep understanding of the global payroll, HR tech, and PEO industry is required; and an appreciation for the technology/SaaS space is an absolute must
- Existing expansive network in the payroll, workforce management and HR tech space is a must
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hutzpah, and self-motivation are required
- Domestic and international travel may be required up to 25%