Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries. We are looking for a talented and experienced Social Media Manager to join our growing Marketing team. As a Social Media Manager, you will work closely with the Marketing team to tell the stories that will build the brand and engage our audiences. You’ll work across departments in the company, as well, to help deliver the right social-first content that supports the company’s business and communication objectives.
- Deliver brand voice and identity through creative content creation across all organic social platforms.
- Be a creative storyteller for the social strategy in partnership with brand, content, product & services
- Work with the design team to deliver compelling social content
- Develop strategies to drive audience growth
- Cultivate an engaged audience across all channels
- Oversee editorial content calendar & executions including excellent copywriting, asset coordination, and publishing to all relevant brand social channels
- Analyze and report on the performance of owned social channels to measure the effectiveness of our efforts, with an emphasis on continuous optimization and iteration
- Educate on social best practices for our growing workforce in their effort to be brand advocates and ambassadors.
- · At least 3 years of experience as a social media manager - experience in content development and publishing.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram).
- Creative storyteller with a keen insight on how to deliver quality content on all social platforms.
- Excellent writing and language skills. English, Native, or equivalent.
B2B SaaS experience