We are looking for a brilliant BI Product Manager to join our fast-growing company and our amazing Product Team. The BI product is a core part of our product offering and a key competitive advantage.
The BI Product Manager is responsible for BI product planning, deliveries, and marketing throughout the product lifecycle. Develop a vision and roadmap for the product BI based on input from sales, internal stakeholders, customers, market research and their own industry insight. The BI Product Manager will report directly to the VP Product, work closely with the VP Architecture and the VP BI.
- Define the BI product strategy and roadmap along with management
- Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
- Collect, manage, and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
- Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
- Be the recognized expert of the product, the market, relevant technology, and the competition.
- At least 6 years of experience as a product manager
- Team player with excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Technical background (developer experience, hands-on) - Experience with data modeling. Experience with dashboard design.
- Proven track record of successful product releases from business ideas through PRD and user stories all the way to release notes
- Develop and implement product specs and planning
- Problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Familiar with scrum and agile methodologies
- experience with embedded BI