Are you ready for your next challenge as the first automation engineer in our Integration R&D Team? Are you ready to be part of an amazing hyper growth unicorn company?
If you are, and you meet the required experience and skills outlined below (and even if you don’t meet them all, it’s ok), we want to meet you.
What will you do?
- Plan, develop and maintain, Frontend and Backend automation infrastructure and tests, to ensure the highest level of quality in delivering our product.
- Be a part of the Core R&D team and take a crucial part in the SW development cycle.
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing.
- Enhance the automation infrastructure upon needs.
- Experience with tools such as Selenium, Postman, Cucumber, Playwright, Cypress or similar - Must.
- Experienced in SQL advanced queries.
- Experience with CI&CD tools like GitHub Actions, Jenkins, and similar.
- Experience with AWS - Must. Docker, Kubernetes – Advantage.
- Bug detection abilities and good analysis skills.
- Experience in manual testing and good understanding of software testing methodologies.
- Have the relevant understanding around Unit, Component, Integration, E2E testing
- Excellent communication skills – English, both Writing and Speaking.
- Enthusiastic, Team player, Self-learner, and independent executor.