Do you love to enable sales organizations to operate at peak performance? If yes, then we may have a home for you at Papaya Global. We are focused on adding an experienced and enthusiastic Manager of Sales Operations to our fast-growing team. Reporting to our Director of Revenue Operations, you will be responsible for driving efficiencies for the sales organization in areas such as process design, reporting and analytics, tech stack management, and compensation plan design. And you will lead one Analyst, for starters, with the objective of growing the team and expanding it internationally. This is a critical role for Papaya, as you will directly impact the go-to-market strategy of a sales organization in hyper-growth mode.
The ideal candidate will take pride in removing obstacles for Sales Leadership and Sales Executives, enjoy identifying and delivering process and reporting efficiencies. The overarching goal is for you to devise, implement, and execute go-to-market activities that fuel our team.
This role is open to remote locations but preferred to be filled in our Austin or NY office.
- Manage functions essential to the overall productivity of the Sales team. These include Salesforce administration and maintenance, planning, reporting, forecasting, performance metrics and database management.
- Seek out improvements in current sales processes to achieve accuracy, timeliness, and comprehensiveness in an effort to enhance win rates, shorten sales cycles, and increase deal value
- Analyze and produce customized Salesforce reports and dashboards as requested.
- Actively monitor pipeline development and growth, along with the forecasting process to ensure goals can be met.
- Implement and optimize automation tools for selling and non-selling tasks.
- As a key resource to the sales function, develop ongoing relationships with the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Collaborate with our Marketing team to integrate campaign and lead generation flow to Sales.
- Hire, develop and lead one Analyst – and earn his / her followership along the way; with the objective of growing the team and expanding it internationally
- Expertise in Salesforce CRM, with a strong aptitude in the areas of data management, data analysis, report creation, process improvement, and system integrations. (Experience with additional sales tools such as Chili Piper, Hubspot, and Gong a plus.)
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Firm understanding of the SaaS sales process including lead distribution, forecasting, reporting, and pipeline management.
- Strong time management, project management, and organization skills.
- Skill at partnering with stakeholders to present and use data to inform decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Appreciation for working in a truly global, multicultural, and multilingual hyper-growth scale-up environment
- 5+ years of experience in a similar, sales analytics role.
- Bachelor's degree preferred – a sense of humor and hutzpah required.