Papaya Global provides a payroll management platform and global workforce management solutions to companies operating in 140+ countries. Through our innovative technology, we allow our clients to manage their global payrolls, EoRs, and independent contractors in an efficient, secure, compliant, and cost-effective manner.
Are you looking to build and lead a high-performing B2B SaaS sales team for a hyper-growth company? If yes, then we may have a home for you at Papaya Global.
We’re looking to hire a talented, mid-market Sales Leader in the Northeast Corridor, reporting to the VP, Americas. You will be responsible for leading a team of sales professionals who work remotely within the territory. As a core member of the Americas sales organization, you will collaborate with key internal stakeholders to refine the corporate sales strategy across North America. You will be thoughtful and strategic in how we engage our prospects and customers 1:1 and at scale. And you will be looked upon to lead from the front.
- Inspire, lead, and drive the Northeast sales team to meet or exceed all sales expectations
- Deliver on expectations and manage individual and team performance
- Partner cross-functionally with leaders in Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and Finance to drive alignment on Papaya’s go-to-market strategy and total customer experience
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue attainment
- Drive, support, and influence sales/marketing/product alignment initiatives
- Lead the team through changing product trends, increased competition, and adapt to recruit, onboard, and develop employees
- Have a strong track record of overachieving sales targets in a high growth business focused on mid-market and corporate companies
- Have proven experience leading a team of sales managers, exceptional track record of coaching teams, and a consistent achievement of hiring, developing, and mentoring successful teams
- Previous experience working in software, payments, and/or SaaS industries
- Are proficient in public speaking at industry and company events
- Create an inclusive team environment that fosters trust and a sense of empowerment
- Have a deep understanding of customer values, needs, and goals to design processes solving for customers first