Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 140 countries.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to join us for all stages of software development and release to ensure our product maintains high quality standards.
- Review product requirements and technical design and provide meaningful feedback and effort estimation
- Develop comprehensive and structured test plans, with various test types
- Run and track tests – Functional, API, DB (SQL Basics)
- Detect and analyse defects – collaborate with product managers and developers to isolate any issues and track them to closure
- Be the QA agent in your team and contribute to the QA group
- 4+ years of experience as a software QA engineer on Web applications, client & server testing
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in tools like TestRail, Jira, Dev Tools, Postman, RabbitMQ, DataDog
- Strong QA methodologies and practices
- Worked in an agile team
- Great team player and with strong communications skills
- Understanding of non-functional testing and experience in performance testing – JMeter, Load runner
- Experience in JSystem or other automation framework