Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 150 countries.
Our BI suite is a core part of our product offering, fully embedded in our platform using market-leading technologies. We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer with experience in solving complex data challenges and defining and implementing test automation in data, BI processes, and tools to play a critical role in our BI product development.
Plan, develop, and maintain automation infrastructure and tests, particularly data automation tests, to ensure the highest level of quality in delivering our product
Be a part of the BI Group and take a crucial part in the SW development cycle
Investigate software issues through testing
Enhance the automation infrastructure as needed
- Strong knowledge of QA processes and test automation methodologies - experience in test designing, planning, and test execution
- At least 3 years of experience as an automation engineer with a strong focus on data.
- Experienced with ETL concepts and complex SQL queries
- Proven experience of Data Warehouse / Data Lake environments
- Experienced with BI tools. Experience with Tableau - Advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English - Written and verbal
- Self-learner, enthusiastic, team player and independent executor