Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 100 countries.
We are now looking for a program manager to take responsibility for planning, overseeing, monitoring, and leading payroll on-boarding projects and to ensure they are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will work with different teams around the world and promote collaboration and synchronisation.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive project plans, Gantt charts, progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations
- Coordinate and manage weekly meetings with project stakeholders.
- Coordinate, manage and summarize all project meetings, both online and onsite, if required, and manage follow-ups.
- Continuously track and monitor the progress of all projects, and report progress, milestones, completion of deliverables, and tasks at risk of missing deadlines.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, escalate issues and devise contingency plans.
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers and other internal stakeholders; Finance, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Product, and R&D
- Set and monitor a set of KPIs related to the on-boarding and integration process, with the goal of showing constant improvement.
- At least 3 years experience as a project manager, managing the delivery of cross-functional projects
- Ability to lead a diverse multi-site/global team and manage direct relationships with key project stakeholders
- Ability to optimally scale and adapt processes as required to meet project objectives and business motivations
- Capability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Must be able to handle several projects simultaneously, demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion, and be successful in a collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Certified Payroll Accountant or equivalent
- Experience working with enterprise clients
- Experience in either payroll or compensation & benefits