We are looking for a skilled Product Owner to join our fast-growing company and our amazing Product Team.
You will work closely with the Product Manager and side- by-side with the development teams to build and improve products that create meaningful value for customers and stakeholders within the company.
- Turn customer pains and problems into actionable user stories
- Become a subject-matter expert in the products delivered through your services/platforms and act as an ambassador for the products internally
- Gain a deep understanding of the technical platform capabilities and workflows
- Use your excellent communication skills to understand technical requests and accurately translate them into product features
- Prioritize the product backlog based on customer feedback, market and regulatory changes, and business priorities as communicated by the Product Manager.
- Participate in product backlog grooming sessions, retrospectives, defect management, and project team's release planning sessions.
- Work closely with R&D teams to define requirements as well as track the testing & development progress to ensure quality
- 3 years experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Experience with SaaS and web technologies in large-scale complex systems
- Ability to move projects forward with little direction
- Manage complex features through the development, testing, and production rollout phases
- Problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Team spirit with good communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience implementing products using Agile methodologies