We are seeking an action-oriented, product marketer who is craving to be part of a great company, disruptive product offering, and fast-growing industry. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving key elements of our GTM strategy, product launches, creating sales enablement content, supporting digital campaigns, events and developing persona-based solution messaging. This position reports to the Marketing Director and will be based out of California.
The ideal candidate demonstrates attention to detail and quality, along with the ability to clearly present our value proposition and describe how we solve our buyers’ problems.
- Work across teams to develop impactful persona-based messaging, value propositions, and supporting collateral that describes the unique benefits of Papaya Global
- Coordinate and execute product launches including messaging and positioning
- Collaborate with sales, product management, and other teams to develop product marketing content to support our GTM strategy.
- Develop content such as case studies, videos, eBooks, infographics, and blog posts.
- Manage the creation and regular updates of the website content, ensuring that the latest messaging is represented.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing or equivalent in a SaaS tech company
- Strong persona-based messaging experience
- Familiarity of HCM, Payroll, or EoR systems – advantage
- Exceptional people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills, an excellent storyteller
- Robust experience with social media and community participation.