As an outbound product manager, you will be a technical/domain expert who owns the external product roadmap picture, competitive market analysis, and product launch objectives. You will also work closely with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to ensure that the product is being positioned and adopted the way Product Management intends across all functions.
These things will be achieved by working closely with the Product Management, including helping to develop, execute, and measure go-to-market activities that drive business performance, product adoption and customer satisfaction. Gaining external adoption also requires proper internal training, which means working with the Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure they have the right message and positioning for their training and enablement.
- Drive alignment across Product Management, Customer Success and Sales to deliver products to market and enable GTM activities
- Create strategic launch plans and schedules
- Create compelling customer-facing presentations and product demos
- Become a trusted advisor to key external and internal constituencies
- Create and deliver product and roadmap presentations
- Develop the core content for product releases, including release notes, press releases, etc.
- Develop and maintain competitive analysis documents
- Provide the sales teams with the tools and insights required for success
- Participate in sales meetings as a system expert
- 5 years of experience in outbound product management (Marketing related) or related technical / product roles
- Passionate about customer success and tenacious about advising, coaching, and mentoring customers on our technology
- Experience bringing innovative, industry-leading, category-defining tech products to market
- Experience managing multiple customers engagements at once
- Excellent analytical, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills
- SaaS B2B Industry experience designing at every step of the development process, from brainstorming to post-launch research
- HR/Payroll tech experience is a plus