Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, on-board, manage, and pay people in more than 140 countries.
As a Product Designer at Papaya Global, you'll join the Product Design & Research team to support new product initiatives. You will be responsible for designing and developing new and yet-to-be released cloud-based solutions for global payroll.
About the Role
As a senior member of the product design team you will be a valued thought leader and help shape a growing team and its vision, values, and processes. You'll work collaboratively to turn complex problems into intuitive experiences. You'll research complex customer workflows, validate customer problems, and create transformative solutions that are natural, accessible, and easy-to-use.
What you will do
- Break down complex problems to find simple, efficient solutions
- Design projects through the product development life-cycle, working closely with the Product and Engineering teams
- Collaborate with our Design Systems team to ensure your work integrates seamlessly into our ecosystem
- Promote and educate others on new interface guidelines and design patterns
- Present and explain your decisions to peers and stakeholders
- Facilitate user research and testing, ensuring usability and product consistency
- Improving your team’s work by asking for and offering feedback from other product designers and cross-functional teammates.
- Help with hiring and establishing a design culture within the company
- 6+ years of Product Design experience
- Solid UX thinking and visual design skills
- An analytical and visual mind, with a hunger for learning and a desire to solve complex human problems with technology
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, research, and marketing
- Ability to collaborate and work independently
- Experience with owning or contributing to a design system