Product Designer (UX/UI)
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, on-board, manage, and pay people in more than 100 countries.
As a Product Designer at Papaya Global, you'll join the Product Design & Research team to support new product initiatives. You will be responsible for designing and developing new and yet-to-be released cloud-based solutions for global payroll.
About the Role
You'll work collaboratively to turn complex problems into intuitive experiences. You'll have the opportunity to define not only the visual design and user experience but also the micro-interactions that bring these solutions to life. You'll research complex customer workflows, validate customer problems, and create transformative solutions that are natural, accessible, and easy-to-use.
What you will do
- Design projects through the product development life-cycle, working closely with the Product and Engineering teams
- Break down complex problems to find simple, efficient solutions
- Collaborate with our Design Systems team to ensure your work integrates seamlessly into our ecosystem
- Be data driven and have a strong desire to constantly improve the experience
- Present and explain your decisions to peers and stakeholders
- Since we are a start-up, you must be willing to wear multiple hats, be flexible, and pitch-in whenever and wherever needed. We love people who are excited about getting involved where needed!
- 3+ years of Product Design experience designing large-scale responsive products
- Solid UX thinking and visual design skills
- An analytical and visual mind, with a hunger for learning and a desire to solve complex human problems with technology
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, research, and marketing
- Ability to collaborate and work in dependently