Papaya Global provides a cloud-based HR and payroll platform for global workforce management. The automated, cloud-based SaaS platform unifies all workforce management tasks under one platform – providing an end-to-end solution, from onboarding to ongoing management and cross-border payments. We are looking for a high-energy, result-oriented Procurement Manager to join a dynamic, fast-growing startup company. Success in this position requires exceptional commercial and interpersonal skills; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for details and achieving results.
- Source global service providers from the workforce industry, that meet and commit to company requirements and standards, are cost-efficient and easy to work with in order to maximize the value of the relationship.
- Conduct a proper procurement process and RFP’s- including development of RFP/RFI tools and systems
- Conduct commercial negotiations and monitor contract closing and agreement signing
- Full ownership on the onboarding of the service provider - setting up expectations, standards, and a work-flow process,
- Lead the onboarding through all the departments until the service provider is live on our platform, and conduct an effective training session.
- Create a systematic process to efficiently collect documentation and requirements from each supplier that can be shared with all stakeholders.
- Support our sales and up-sales teams: help our sales representatives close deals by collecting and negotiating in-country quotes, required information, and supporting global RFP’s.
- Evaluate, analyse and track performance, conduct business reviews according to evaluation criteria and score each service provider
- Company key contact with the service provider: Collaborate with different internal teams to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships, taking responsibility for the relationship through all stages, including escalations.
- Identify issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them
- Ensure compliance tied to regulatory and legal, environmental and social, financial and operational areas.
- Monitor and Manage the service providers database through Salesforce
- Responsibility on savings and cost reductions –monthly analysis of costs.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher education in relevant field (economy, engineering, logistics, supply chain management, or business)
- Experience in a High tech/SU global workforce environment OR professional services
- 5 years of International procurement knowledge and experience in supplier evaluation and scoring methodology.
- Strong negotiation & communication skills
- Experience in cost analysis and preparation of cost-related reports
- High level of English; verbal and written
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive change and take ownership.
Previous experience from global service provider/suppliers companies