Papaya Global provides a cloud-based HR and payroll platform for global workforce management. The automated, cloud-based SaaS platform unifies all workforce management tasks under one platform – providing an end-to-end solution, from onboarding to on-going management and cross-border payments.
We are looking for a high energy, result oriented Supplier Manager to join a dynamic, fast growing startup company. Success in this position requires exceptional commercial and interpersonal skills; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for details and achieving results.
- Develop, execute, manage and maintain Papaya Global’s In-country Strategy, Source global service providers that meet and commit to company requirements and standards, are cost-efficient and easy to work with in order to maximize the value of the relationship. Conduct a proper procurement process and RFP’s.
- Conduct commercial negotiations and monitor contract closing and agreement signing
- Create and manage a systematic process to efficiently collect documentation and requirements from each supplier that can be shared with all stakeholders.
- Support our sales and up-sales teams: help our sales representatives close deals by collecting and negotiating in-country quotes, required information, and supporting global RFP’s.
- On-board the supplier: Setup expectations, standards and a work-flow process,
- lead the onboarding through all the departments until supplier is live on our platform, and conduct an effective training session with the supplier
- Evaluate, analyse and track performance, conduct business reviews according to evaluation criteria and score each supplier
- Company key contact with the service provider: Collaborate with different internal teams to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with suppliers, taking responsibility for the relationship through all stages, including escalations.
- Identify issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them
- Ensure compliance tied to regulatory and legal, environmental and social, financial and operational areas.
- Monitor and Manage supplier database through Salesforce
- Experience in a global workforce environment
- 10+ years of International procurement knowledge and experience in supplier evaluation and scoring methodology.
- Corporate experience- a big advantage.
- Strong Verbal and written communications skills, including interpersonal communications and cross-cultural communications
- Negotiations skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive change
- Analytical thinker
Ideal candidates will have previous experience in procurement roles managing global service provider/suppliers