Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay employees in more than 140 countries. We are looking for a qualified and experienced PPC Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for user acquisition traffic including the development of overall creative, strategy, optimization, KPIs, and ROI analysis. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable B2B performance marketing skills. You’ll join our Marketing team based in our headquarters, Herzliya, Israel.
- Manage high budget and large-scale Search and Social PPC campaigns
- Analyze and optimize campaigns constantly to maximize revenue
- Initiate and implement improvements and creative solutions to increase campaigns activity
- Respond quickly to changes in online marketing and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities
- 2 years of experience with search and social campaigns on large scales
- Experience with managing global, large-scale B2B campaigns
- Numbers oriented with analytical skills, comfortable with large sets of data and
- Experience working with HubSpot/Salesforce or equivalent CRM tools
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Optimize
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and large data analysis.
- Follow the latest web trends with interest.
- Experience with multi-country web marketing efforts
- Fluent English - verbal and written.
- University degree and/or masters or equivalent experience.