Papaya Global is a growing global startup looking for a Personal Assistant to the CEO to join our growing team. We’ve experienced wonderful growth, and now we’re searching for a highly qualified Personal Assistant to work closely with our CEO and executive team.
From day one, the PA will have an immediate impact on streamlining initiatives, tracking progress and following up on action items. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a Personal Assistant role, with a special focus on executive-level and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Supporting the CEO with the management of her schedule and communication.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, preparing outlines, preparing agendas.
- Taking notes during meetings that the CEO attends and making sure that the action items from the meeting are executed.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Event planning and other ad hoc tasks and projects as needed.
- To be present in all CEO's meeting - summaries the tasks, following on the on-going tasks
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Assist with preparation of reports, presentations and leadership meetings agenda, all-hands meetings, and conferences.
- Native English, additional languages - a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including executive team and board members.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party to confidential information.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask. Strong time management skills; adept at setting priorities and managing deadlines.
- Team-player, with the ability to work effectively independently.
- Microsoft Office skills- Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point