Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 140 countries. We are looking for a driven, high-energy, hands-on payroll data controller to work in the payroll data team. The payroll data team receives payroll reports from different payroll providers around the world in different formats.
- Learn payroll calculation, adapt different payroll formats to Papaya code language, and create rules for supplier payroll systems so that the information can be read and formatted by an RPA robot.
- Communicate with our global suppliers to understand their payroll systems and adapt them to our company.
- Experience with large and complex data
- Experience in implementing systems
- Experience and understanding in the process building
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- High-level English (required for calls with suppliers worldwide)
- Curiosity and diligence
Experience in payroll accounting