Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 100 countries.
We are now looking for a Payments solutions specialist, to take responsibility for planning,
overseeing, monitoring, and leading our payments operations. You will work with
different internal teams, promoting collaboration and synchronization between them.
- Manage global payment accounts and support sales and customer success as a payment specialist
- Tailor payment solutions for our customers
- Partner with Corporate Development, Product, Legal, and Compliance in the development of FX and global payments as a service
- Manage global payment providers and optimize routes
- Set our FX pricing and identifying opportunities to drive economic value
- Manage and coordinate audits, financial reconciliations, and payment authorizations
- Review and analyze cost reports, contracts, and other financial data to advise clients and internal teams.
- Improve and increase efficiency and the effectiveness of financial processes
- Demonstrates the ability to understand International Treasury Solutions products
- 3 years+ experience of cross border payments or foreign exchange transactions
- Client facing experience
- Great social skills, self-starter
- High level of English
- Previous experience with the banking industry/trading industry
- Degree in finance or accounting