Payments project manager
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 100 countries.
We are now looking for a project manager to take responsibility for planning, overseeing, monitoring, and leading our payment development and implementation project. You will work with different internal teams and promote collaboration and synchronization.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive project plans, Gantt charts, progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations
- Coordinate and manage weekly meetings with project stakeholders.
- Coordinate, manage and summarize all project meetings, both online and onsite, and manage follow-ups.
- Continuously track and monitor the progress of all projects, and report progress, milestones, completion of deliverables, and tasks at risk of missing deadlines.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, escalate issues and devise contingency plans.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders from R&D, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Product, and CSM departments.
- Set and monitor KPIs related to the project and integration process with the goal of showing constant improvement.
- At least 5 years experience as a project manager, managing the delivery of cross-functional projects.
- Previous experience with payments software.
- Ability to lead a diverse multi-site/global team and manage direct relationships with key project stakeholders
- Able to scale and adapt processes as required to meet project objectives and business goals
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to handle several projects simultaneously, demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion, and be successful in a collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in either payroll or compensation & benefits