Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries. We are now looking for A Payments Finance Operations to take responsibility for planning, overseeing, monitoring, and leading our payments operations. You will work with different internal teams and promote collaboration and synchronization.
- Manage and coordinate audits, financial reconciliations, and payment authorizations
- Track and monitor the progress of all payments operations and report progress, milestones, completion of deliverables, and tasks at risk of missing deadlines.
- Monitor and review the accuracy of financial data
- Provide support in financial reporting and other tasks
- Analyze data and approve payments. Work closely with internal stakeholders from Finance, Legal, and CSM departments.
- At least 3 years experience in payments or finance operations.
- Able to scale and adapt processes as required to meet project objectives and business goals
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Able to handle several projects simultaneously, demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion, and be successful in a collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in either payroll or compensation & benefits