The Onboarding Manager is part of the customer journey team, this person is responsible for leading implementations project with both SMB and enterprise clients, training and guiding our clients, and providing a top-notch onboarding experience. Success in this position requires exceptional client service, detail-oriented, and precision; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
- Implement Papaya’s solutions in accordance with client expectations, following Papaya guidelines; Support a variety of implementation scenarios including adding additional features, transfers from other parts of Papaya, or migration from one Papaya solution to another for Papaya’s moderately complex clients, and long timeframes where each client may require a different configuration.
- Serve as a subject matter expert that can help lead the workflow of the group.
- Fully understand the features and limitations of Papaya’s entire suite of products.
- Navigate internal resources and get answers to your questions, addressing issues end-to-end in a reasonable time. Resolve issues and provide solutions, with minimal direction on procedural matters
- University degree and/or master or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as an implementation / Onboarding manager in a global fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
- Fluency & excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages an advantage.
- Highly detail-oriented
- Experience in payroll processing, EOR/PEO company