Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay employees in more than 140 countries.
We are looking for an in-house commercial lawyer to join our Legal Team.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced High-Tech/technology lawyer. As a commercial lawyer, you will be working on a wide variety of commercial contracts, including services agreements and vendor agreements, privacy issues and employment matters, as well as other general corporate law advice.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of legal contracts with clients, partners, vendors, and third parties (services agreements, NDAs, DPAs, SaaS license agreements).
- Keep up to date and analyze global privacy regulations to ensure continued alignment of the company’s products and data processing to such regulations.
- Interact and work with the company's departments (sales, HR, product, marketing finance) on diverse legal issues.
- Perform and provide other general corporate law advice as needed.
- A licensed attorney with 2-3 years' experience in a High-Tech/Commercial department of a law firm.
- Proven legal experience in international privacy & data protection regulation and Labor Law.
- Fluent English (written and oral).
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Self-motivated and persistent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.