Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay employees in more than 100 countries.
We are looking for an in-house lawyer to join our Legal Team as an Employment Expert.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced labor and employment lawyer. As an Employment Expert, you will be the company’s and the company’s clients’ professional point of contact in all areas of global employment law.
- Handle global employment issues (no need to know the international laws).
- Provide service and legal explanations to the company’s clients.
- Work closely with the company’s global partners on legal issues.
- Coordinate client’s legal and commercial needs with the legal aspects.
- Interact and work with the company's departments, especially Customers Success Managers, on diverse legal issues.
- A licensed attorney in US (Texas)
- Experience in human resources or any other related field – an advantage.
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Self-motivated and persistent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable dealing with a global customer base and interacting in a multicultural environment.
- Able to communicate legal issues and solutions clearly and concisely.