Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 140 countries.
We’re now looking for a junior marketing design to help create powerful and purposeful design assets.
*Please add URL for portfolio
- Translate brand strategy and guidelines into powerful and purposeful creative assets for both digital and print designs
- Work closely with marketing, community, and sales teams.
- Create engaging, high-impact, and brand-consistent graphics to be used in ads, email, website, social media, eBooks, one-pagers, and other marketing collateral.
- Create website and landing pages.
- Design PowerPoint presentations
- An online portfolio showing a strong knowledge of digital and print design
- 1-2+ years experience as a graphic and UX/UI designer
- Excellent working knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Good working knowledge of presentation tool such as PowerPoint
- An understanding of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of responsive design and web design
- Strong visual design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color.
- Ability to think and work creatively
- Mother tongue level English
- Knowledge of After Effects, Animate, Premiere Pro