Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 100 countries.
Papaya Global is looking for a Junior IT/DevOps administrator.
- Provide support to the company’s employees on a wide array of technologies and areas: 365 suits include: Email services, SharePoint online, Teams, Windows & Mac, Printers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues both in person and remotely
- Deploy and troubleshoot operating systems
- Track, monitor and handle papaya system events
- Install and configure network equipment
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Take part in building papaya continuous deployment system
- At least 1-2 years hands on help desk/PC technician/system and network experience.
- Service oriented attitude
- Experience of Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac environments.
- Excellent English reading and writing skills
- Problem solver with self-learning capabilities
- Experience and knowledge with cloud services: Azure and AWS
- Experience with configuring of hardware, software, servers, routers and switches – Advantage
- Basic knowledge of networking: DHCP, DNS, Routing – Advantage
- Knowledge in CI/CD systems and cloud deployment (terraform, cloudformation, etc…) – Advantage