Java Team Leader
We’re looking for an experienced team leader to join our growing R&D.
We use Java & Node.js to develop our backend and use the latest AWS services for development and production environments.
- Hire and manage a development team of software and QA engineers.
- Develop the tools and infrastructure for our data processes.
- Work closely with papaya's product team to understand and define requirements.
- Manage your team tasks and ensure quality and timely execution using agile methodologies.
- Keep up to date on the latest techniques in management, development, and testing
- 2+ years as a team leader
- 5+ years of experience in server-side development (Java)
- Experience in Agile development, including continuous integration, continuous deployment, and coding for automated testing
- Experience in core database systems (SQL, NoSQL, Redis, etc.).
- Get things done mentality
- A team player
- Experience in designing and developing data processes (advantage)
- Experience in deploying and maintaining in an AWS environment (advantage)
- A passion for improving software quality through self-learning (advantage)
- Experience in developing financial applications (advantage)