As part of the Papaya Global IT/dev ops team you will take part in a wide variety of areas including:
- Maintenance of office IT infrastructure, help desk, installation and maintenance of the company systems and support for the company development systems.
- Maintain Windows, Mac OS, and Linux systems, manage the company Office 365 solution.
- Maintain network infrastructure, multimedia systems and other HW solutions used by the company.
- Assist in the system AWS deployment and monitoring.
- Work closely with other Papaya employees, assisting them with their IT needs.
- 1-2 years hands on help desk/PC technician/system and network experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Office 365
- Basic knowledge of networking: DHCP, DNS, Routing
- Excellent English. Additional languages an advantage
- Problem solver and self-learner
- Experience and knowledge of cloud services: AWS, Azure or similar - Advantage
- Experience in configuring hardware, software, servers, routers and switches - Advantage
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems and cloud deployment (terraform, cloudformation, etc...) - Advantage
- CCNA or MCSE/MCSA certification or equivalent - Advantage