Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 100 countries
We are now looking for an experienced security manager that will lead and own the company security activities, policies, training and monitoring.
- Define and lead Papaya’s security activities and own all of the security aspects of Papayas operation: company security policies, standards and regulation compliance, training of all Papaya personnel, Papaya system architecture security, monitoring and secure development, supply chain security and answering customers security needs.
- Stay up to date with security risks and solutions in order to map the risks faced by the company and suggest solutions to address them.
- Report to the Papaya Global CTO and take part in the definition and implementation of Papaya’s platform.
- 4 years+ experience in a security-oriented or analyst role
- Team player with excellent communication and project management skills
- Technical experience in IT or related field
- Experience with security management frameworks such as ISO 27001
- Demonstrated understanding of modern security threat landscape
- MSc in Computer Science
- Previous managerial experience
- Data privacy experience (GDPR)