Papaya Global provides global workforce management solutions to companies operating in 140+ countries. Through our innovative technology, we allow our clients to manage their global payrolls, EoRs, and independent contractors in an efficient, secure, compliant, and cost-effective manner.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, and self-motivated employee to lead our customers through implementations of the Papaya EoR and payroll solutions. The Implementation Project Manager is a customer-facing role that drives the delivery of implementations, manages, creates, coordinates, and prioritizes projects and tasks, leads timelines, maintains project plans, and communicates status to implementation team members, senior management, and customers.
- Manages all phases of customer onboarding & develops detailed project plans, schedules, project timeline, status reports, and processes to ensure customer satisfaction, project continuity, and the timely delivery of services.
- Create, optimize, and drive schedules and project plans across cross-functional teams, partners, and customers.
- Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks, work well with others when conflicts arise, ensure alignment with objectives, and ensure project is on schedule.
- Lead customer interactions and act as the point of contact throughout the implementation, including scheduling and setting the agenda for weekly implementation meetings, preparing status reports, and following up on outstanding deliverables.
- Run the planning and scheduling of multiple simultaneous customer implementation projects.
- Partner closely with Implementation and Onboarding Managers on delivery of projects that fall within a larger, strategic program of customer work.
- Monitor and measure program/project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Ensure projects are implemented within contractual obligations and established timelines. Escalate to leadership when implementation projects are at risk.
- Maintain positive customer relations utilizing strong communication and customer leadership skills.
- Work closely with Sales Executives, Customer Success Managers, and Implementation and Onboarding Managers to ensure appropriate follow-up of identified customer needs.
- Identify, along with members of the consulting team, additional services which will add value to customers thus enhancing their experience with Papaya.
- Participate in internal projects as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Management and/or Sr. Project Management role.
- Experience leading large projects and partnering on delivery of multi-faceted engagements.
- Ability to lead multiple customers and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Desire to actively lead customers and maintain customer satisfaction through timely follow-up and thorough communication and internal escalations to leadership as needed.
- Strong internal communication skills including the ability to work with all groups and levels of the organization (customer success, sales, marketing, legal, product, operations, finance).
- Must possess initiative to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with customers.
- PMP Certified