Papaya Global provides global workforce management solutions to companies operating in 140+ countries. Through our innovative technology, we allow our clients to manage their global payrolls, EoRs, and independent contractors in an efficient, secure, compliant, and cost-effective manner.
We are looking for an exceptional leader to join our team as the Director of Services, reporting to our SVP of Global Operations. This role will require someone who is service-orientated, intrinsically motivated, interested in hard challenges, highly flexible and adaptable. The following are the primary responsibilities of the role.
- Lead a dedicated services team to deliver best in class value-added services which include immigration, equity, benefits, and concierge services
- Monitor effectiveness and efficiency of services provided to each customer.
- Analyze our performance and identify opportunities to improve.
- Work with the Executive Team, customer facing functions, and project managers to identify current and future needs, then prepare the systems, procedures, processes, and communication to meet those needs.
- Advise and lead team members on best practice and development of both internal and external documentation.
- Identify cross-team process roadblocks and develop solutions.
- Guide, maintain, and enforce departmental practices, methodologies, policies, and procedures
- Personal responsibility to see both our customer and internal teams succeed.
- 5+ years’ experience managing global teams.
- Strong leadership skills, including supervising others effectively and leading people through growth transitions
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally ensuring customer service excellence.
- Prior experience in services pricing models and pricing structures
- Extensive knowledge of SaaS implementation processes and HR and/or Payroll Services.
- A track record of delivering and improving services
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experienced working in a dynamic environment, with start-up mentality and enjoys defining the rules.