Papaya Global is looking for a Global Payroll Subject Matter Expert to join our Global Operations Team team. The Global Operations Team oversees our worldwide implementation and ongoing customer success management, divisions.
Success in this position requires exceptional client service and consultative skills; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; curiosity and a passion for researching and knowledge; helping others achieve results.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience in Global payroll, compliance, and/or implementation.
- Research, create and maintain a database of global payroll set up requirements, regulations, and norms to be used both internally and externally and ensure the information is communicated regularly to all relevant stakeholders as well as maintained and updated regularly.
- Complete individual client requests independently, using your knowledge, research, experience, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Navigate a wide range of internal and external resources and get answers to your questions, addressing issues end-to-end within Papaya’s strict SLAs.
- Create country-specific onboarding guides outlining implementation requirements, highlighting differences between resident and non-resident payrolls, standard practices.
- Be a go-to source of knowledge and guidance in response to the fast-changing global economic environment and its effects on global payroll and workforce.
- Be our main point of contact regarding changes and updates affecting our payroll clients, and communicating as well as guiding our clients on any actionable items
- Have a deep understanding of your customers’ business needs and objectives to help maintain market competitiveness
- Bachelor’s degree and/or master's.
- 2-5 years previous experience as Global HR professional / Global Payroll and Compliance
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Confident working independently and acting as a trusted advisor
- High level of comfort presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Critical thinking skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Strong writing skills