Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 100 countries.
We’re looking for energetic, reliable, and adaptable payroll expert who is a leader in process improvements and data validations for the accurate and efficient processing of payroll.
- Be a content expert and a go to person for multiple interfaces as to onboarding suppliers to the company’s system, pro active problem solver, and partner to CSM team leads, COE, R&D & Product leaders
- Lead payroll audits and process improvements for the Data & Payroll Department to ensure accuracy, data integrity, and adherence to regulatory mandates
- Manage, review, and validate salary changes, benefits, and equity processing between various systems as it relates to payroll
- Serve as a point of contact between internal and external stakeholders on all payroll inquiries
- Develop and implement best practices, key performance indicators and SLA metrics for department
- Remain up to date with international payroll laws/regulations.
- Lead and train teams on E2E process, provide guidance and expertise across the organization
- 10+ years of work experience in regional/ global payroll operations with a large multi-national company
- Detailed oriented
- Can do positive approach
- Fluent in English; Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong customer service skills & experience with outsourced payroll providers
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Leadership and great interpersonal skills
- BS. in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or similar