Papaya Global provides global workforce management solutions to companies operating in 140+ countries. Through our innovative technology, we allow our clients to manage their global payrolls, EoRs, and independent contractors in an efficient, secure, compliant, and cost-effective manner.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, and self-motivated employee who can support the Customer Success and Operations teams in their technology transformation. Provide an ongoing administration, vision, direction, and leadership relating to technology.
- Create strategies and plans that define how technology should be utilized to shape the organization's overall business strategy, governance, organization structure and staffing, architecture, and processes, which will maximize the impact of technology for our Customer Success and Operations teams.
- Maintains knowledge of evolving trends in technology strategy and management and applies those to develop innovative approaches to deliver value for our teams.
- Identify the most important technology issues and maximize business value by conducting rigorous analyses and developing strategic multi-year road maps.
- Evaluate gaps and opportunities for improvement to scale new and current systems, processes, and procedures in a cost-effective manner.
- Works with cross-functional leaders to evaluate current technology and leads decision-making process on new technology purchases or expanded use of existing technology.
- Leads tech project planning and design process, voices business requirements, supports integration and acceptance testing, supports change management, training materials and communication plans.
- Being the technology point person in Operations, lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues and deliver on business requirements.
- Administration of Salesforce and other technology in use including adding and removing users and permissions as well as configuration as needed.
- Ensure sustained adoption of system or process changes through effective change management and training and enablement.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience supporting technology implementations in support of internal customer success and operations organizations, including but not limited to Salesforce, HubSpot, SharePoint, and project management tools.
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate and organizational initiatives.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally ensuring customer service excellence.
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills.