Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 140 countries.
We are looking for a Global Immigration Specialist. This role would be responsible for performing a variety of duties related to global immigration, including communicating with clients, in-taking all necessary information for file creation, case assignment, and documentation. Role will be based in either NY or Austin.
- Contact and follow up with prospective clients for immigration-related issues
- Process and respond to a high volume of client inquiries.
- Intake all necessary information for attorneys to determine if the prospective clients are eligible for any type of visas and guide them about their immigration forms and process.
- Manage Current Immigration Cases - Serving as the point of contact for clients and their employees going through various types of the immigration process
- Proactively work with clients and their employees to communicate statuses and timelines
- Review invoices in partnership with our legal team, for immigration-related services, reviewing for accuracy, tracking for trends, and escalating as appropriate.
- Seek to understand the unique needs of the organization and will provide exceptional training; build tools, effective workflows, and resources; and consistently improve the immigration process
- Analyze case documents and prepare immigration applications for filing with the appropriate government agency
- BA / BS degree
- 2-3 years as an immigration specialist in-house or at a global immigration firm
- Fluent English, an additional language is a plus.
- Very detail-oriented.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
- Great customer service attitude, including the ability to create meaningful relationships and trust with clients
- Ability to work adjusted/global hours
- Willingness to work in a high-volume, fast-paced startup environment