Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay employees in more than 140 countries.
We are hiring a Global Benefits Specialist to support the day to day operations and implementation of benefit programs for our customers.
- Support the administration of benefit programs and offerings globally
- Track enrollments, and enrollment end dates
- Determine employee benefits practices by benchmarking best practices; researching industry and employment trends; tracking legislation and estimating the impact
- Define and maintain internal processes for benefits administration globally
- Ensure accurate payment of vendor monthly billings, reconcile invoices, and provide vendor management
- Identify areas of need, and oversee process improvement
- Be a knowledge base for internal stakeholders, Customer Success Managers, etc.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for supplier initiations and issue resolutions.
- Work closely with Global Benefit Managers within our client’s companies
- 2-3 years of global benefits administration experience
- Ability to work independently with a high level of attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, internal employees, and employees of our clients
- Ability to develop relationships and work effectively with many different cultures and styles from around the globe
- Strong consulting and negotiation skills