We are looking for a Finance Operations Manager to work closely with fast-growing companies and to manage their global payroll and workforce through our SaaS platform.
- Manage the Finance Operations Team
- Take ownership of Papaya’s suppliers, payroll cycles, and work to ensure their ongoing operation.
- Navigate internal resources to find answers to questions in a reasonable time frame.
- Build productive and trusting relationships with suppliers by meeting deliverable expectations and timelines and making effective recommendations
- Collect, calculate, and enter payroll data to maintain and update payroll information
- Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee local income, social security taxes, employer's social security, unemployment, and workers' compensation payments
- Resolve payroll discrepancies
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, and/or Economics
- Experience managing complex finance teams
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Fluent English and excellent communications skills. Additional languages an advantage. Experience with business reporting and analytics
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot & Vlookup)