We are looking for a Finance Operation Associate to join our team! At Papaya we are working closely with the world’s fast-growing companies to manage their global payroll and workforce through our own SaaS platform. We are looking for you if you have a real passion for details, timelines, and global operations
- Take ownership of Papaya’s suppliers, of payroll cycles, and relentlessly work to ensure their ongoing operation.
- Navigate internal resources and get answers to your questions, addressing issues end-to-end in a reasonable time frame.
- Build productive and trusting relationships with suppliers through meeting deliverable expectations and timelines and making effective recommendations
- Collect, calculate, and enter data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting.
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee local income, social security taxes, employer's social security, unemployment, and workers' compensation payments.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies.
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, and/or Economics.
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Fluency & excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages an advantage.
- Experience with an emphasis on business reporting and analytics required
- Proficient level in Excel (Pivot & Vlookup)