Papaya Global provides a cloud-based HR and payroll platform for global workforce management. The automated, cloud-based SaaS platform unifies all workforce management tasks under one platform – providing an end-to-end solution, from onboarding to ongoing management and cross-border payments. An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Equity Rewards Manager to join a dynamic, fast-growing start-up company.
Reporting to the CFO, the Equity Rewards Manager is responsible for advising and managing Equity programs for our clients. You have broad and comprehensive expertise and experience managing record tracking systems, and preparing employee communications. You have experience with TPA agreements, creating equity compensation plans globally, processing transactions, vesting schedules, and capitalization tables. You maintain a high-level professional knowledge of a broad scope of plans including but not limited to ESPP, RSU, PSU.
- Lead all global Equity Plan services, provide professional advice in all Equity Plan-related expertise to our customers: benchmarking, best practice and trends, insurances, etc.
- Interpret and understand legal documents such as security regulations and global government legislations
- Conduct and administer job analysis, job evaluation, incentive, and merit compensation programs.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and compliance at all times
- Communicate, educate, answer questions from customer’s regarding equity programs
- Manage applicable record-keeping system
- Partner with operations teams with a high level of clarity and communication
- Advice on the processing of stock grants, exercises, lapses, and reporting of payroll and taxes
- Reconcile and support grant, exercise, and releases, termination and cancellation activity to ensure plan compliance and accurate financial reporting
- A demonstrated history of experience curating TPA Agreements and Equity Compensation Plans
- Solid experience with stock-based compensation, including stock options, restricted stock units and/or performance-based stock awards, co-investments, cash payouts
- Deep understanding of regulatory and compliance matters as they relate to equity, both U.S. and international
- Ability to partner effectively with the team across a large, complex organization to create and launch innovative, successful solutions
- History of creating and implementing improvements, automation initiatives, and workstreams
- Experience partnering with vendors, third parties, and regulatory agencies
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Suite
- Understand the cross-functional impact and considerations (accounting, securities law, tax, payroll, administration) for equity programs.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with cryptocurrency is a plus