Papaya Global provides global workforce management solutions to companies operating in 140+ countries. Through our innovative technology, we allow our clients to manage their global payrolls, EoRs, and independent contractors in an efficient, secure, compliant, and cost-effective manner.
As Director, Sales Operations and Enablement, you are responsible for increasing and enhancing sales productivity and effectiveness through the creation and implementation of innovative, long-term, sales solutions that meet client acquisition and growth goals and deliver strong returns on investment. We are looking for a data-driven, strategic, and results-oriented individual who can conceptualize, design, and execute programs end-to-end.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, Global Sales, you will be fully responsible for building, scaling, and managing a Sales Operations and Enablement function from the ground up to support a sales organization in hyper-growth mode.
Key responsibilities include:
- Owning the overall strategic responsibility for Papaya Global’s Sales Operations, Planning, and Enablement function;
- Leading initiatives as needed to drive Sales strategies forward with executives, peers, and key stakeholders while fostering close, cooperative relationships with these individuals;
- Providing leadership to Sales Operations, Analytics, Enablement, and Bid management resources;
- Coordinating sales forecasting, planning, KPI/sales metrics monitoring, and budgeting processes;
- Performing ongoing competitor and market analysis to make recommendations to Sales, Marketing, and Product leadership in an effort to optimize GTM strategy;
- Driving the adoption of sales processes, methodologies, and sales tools through onboarding new employees and reinforcing them throughout the organization;
- Managing bids and pricing requests generally in response to requests for proposals (RFPs) from customers;
- Working with Accounting, and Finance assists with sales and customer retention incentive compensation on an as-needed basis
- Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant sales operations and enablement experience;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of management/leadership experience
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (additional language(s) a plus);
- Experience working in a technology sales (SaaS) and enterprise sales organization is a must;
- Experience within a start-up organization, ability and willingness to work in a matrix environment;
- Strong planning and anticipation skills;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hutzpah, and self-motivation are required;
- University degree or a comparable level achieved through experience;
- International travel may be required up to 20%