Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 140 countries.
We are currently looking for a Data Operations Specialist to join EMEA, ideally you will be located in the London area.
- Be responsible for all information input into our customer platform
- Review and audit data (as Data Operations is the last set of eyes before the customer).
- Work with a range of different tools (adobe editor, Microsoft suite, task management tools, our customer platform and more).
- Learn a lot about Global Payroll
- Be a part of a young, international hard-working team.
- Have the opportunity to be a part of a fast pace, quickly growing, and dynamic start-up.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Fluency & excellent communication skills in English (Speaking, reading, and writing)
- Drive and excitement for a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Abilities to do strenuous repetitive work
- Detail-oriented, accurate, capable of investigating root cause rather than just handling the repetitive effect.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Team-player, with the ability to work effectively independently.
- Microsoft Office skills- Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point
- Additional Languages
- Advanced Excel skills
- B.A in data-related field